The AJ Group is one of the leading total infrastructure consultancies in the Central Asia, Middle East and North Africa (CAMENA) region. Advancing global quality capabilities through highly qualified professionals and the latest technology, we offer expertise in engineering, architecture, hospital planning and water, wastewater & environment via our five subsidiary companies:
- Arabtech Jardaneh Engineers & Architects
- Arabtech Jardaneh Water & Environment
- Hospital Designers & Planners (HDP)
- Arabtech Jardaneh Palestine
- Arabtech Jardaneh International
The Group is united by an unrivaled service and quality ethic – a belief in working closely with clients to achieve the highest recognised international standards in every aspect of the project. We are ISO 9001-certified and a 1A-classified consultant in Jordan in accordance with the Ministry of Public Works and Housing. To ensure that we maintain these premium standards of operation, we are audited on a regular basis.
This stringent commitment to quality and service has been the bedrock of nearly 50 years of success.
A Heritage of Excellence
- 1961: Mohammed Abdul Rahim Jardaneh started his mechanical engineering consultancy in Amman, Jordan.
- 1964: Mohammed Abdul Rahim Jardaneh & Partners (MAR Jardaneh) was formed. The firm quickly expanded to include architectural, civil, structural and electrical engineering, roads design and supervision services, forming strong alliances with offices in the UAE and UK.
- 1966: Ibrahim Abu Ayyash and Tal’at Kwalit founded Amman-based architectural and engineering firm, Arabtech Consulting Engineers. The thriving business provided a combination of planning, design and project realisation to clients in Jordan and the wider Middle East.
- 1992: MAR Jardaneh and Arabtech Consulting Engineers merged forming AJ Engineers & Architects, the cornerstone of the Arabtech Jardaneh Group.
- 1998: Arabtech Jardaneh Palestine became part of the Group, previously a private shareholding company owned by Babel Engineering and AJ Engineers & Architects.
- 2002: Arabtech Jardaneh International joined the group, formerly Arab Consult.
- 2010: AJ Water & Environment became part of the Group, formerly MWHAJ.
Building on this heritage, Arabtech Jardaneh continues to recruit leading consultants from the Arab world and abroad, across all levels and companies within the Group. We keep abreast of technical advances, particularly with regards to sustainable development, and invest intelligently in new training and technology.
Our ambitious future plans focus on becoming the leading one-stop-shop architecture and engineering consultancy, both regionally and beyond.